Is your oral hygiene routine not quite what it could be? Fortunately, there are many ways to keep your teeth clean and fresh. To learn more about oral health care, please read the following:
– Stick to using products that have been deemed safe by dental professionals. Look for products that have been recommended by your dentist and have the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– The are many dangers with wearing mouth jewelry; in order to keep your smile healthy, either don’t wear it or consider taking your jewelry out.
– Brush your teeth at least twice daily and floss daily, making sure to floss between every tooth.
– It is necessary to keep your toothbrush free of contamination from other brushes or dirty surfaces. Keep your brushes upright, alone, and in a well-ventilated area.
– Have regular checkups and professional cleanings with your dentist.
– Avoid snacks and sweets that can encourage dental erosion and cavities; including products that are extremely acidic and contain large quantities of sugar.
For more oral health care advice and help from our team at AZ Dental, come in for a visit. If you would like an exam from Dr. Navdeep Aulakh, please book an appointment to come see us at our office in San Jose, California. We can be reached at 408-295-1100. We look forward to seeing you soon!